Our Optometrists are qualified to the highest standard. They are all registered with the Irish Opticians Board and are members of the Association of Optometrists in Ireland. We abide by their ethics, code and endeavour to provide a professional, courteous service to all our clients.
Damaged or Broken Spectacles
• If you have damaged, broken or scratched the spectacles you have bought from us, we may be able to repair them. Please call into us for a quotation.
Returning the frame because you don’t like it
• We try to ensure this does not happen. We provide ample time to try on the frames and we offer the use of our viewing system, or a pair of contact lenses if you are a contact lens wearer, if you have difficulty seeing the frames on you.
• Contact us immediately
• We review each case individually. If appropriate we will offer a credit on the frame price only. Your frame will have to be in perfect resalable condition and in original packaging.
• We do not offer credit on prescription lenses made to your order requirements.
• You may not return the frames after 28 days as this is outside the returns policy time limit.
• We guarantee our products against manufacturing fault for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Please note the guarantee does not apply to frames showing any signs of excessive wear and tear.
• All Varilux lenses are covered by an adaptation guarantee, which means that if you are dissatisfied with your lenses in the first month after you’ve bought them we will replace them with another type of lens.
Contact Lens Returns
• Notify us immediately of any manufacturing fault and we will assess each case individually and we may need to send the lenses to the company for analysis.
Non Prescription Sunglasses Returns
• We are happy to issue a credit note up to 14 days after the date of purchase as long as the sunglasses are in resalable condition, in the original packaging and you have your proof of purchase.
All products remain in the practice until full payment is received.